Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love : Unravelling the Simple Truth
Allan and Barbara Pease, the international bestsell-ing authors of Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't Read Maps, deliver their most exciting book yet. Will men and women ever see eye-to-eye about love and sex? How will relationships ever be rewarding if men only want to rush into bed and women want to rush to the altar? In this practical, witty and down-to-earth guide, couples experts Allan and Barbara Pease reveal the truth about how men and women can really get along. By translating science and cutting edge research into a powerful yet highly entertaining read, you'll learn how to find true happiness and compatibility with the opposite sex. REVEALED IN THIS BOOK: * The
* The top five things women want from men
* What to do when the chemistry is wrong
* What turns men and women on – and off!
* The most common "New Relationship" mistakes and how to avoid them
* How to decode "manspeak" If you want to get the most satisfaction from your relationship, or are single and looking for the right person, then you must read this book for the answer to Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love.