Women Leading the Way in Brussels
A collection of punchy, frank and revealing portraits, based on interviews with 14 women leaders in Brussels, the book focuses on a distinctly European form of women's empowerment and leadership.
The aim of the book is twofold: to inspire, guide and support women wanting to succeed professionally in Brussels and Europe, and – more broadly – to accelerate changes of mentality, and corresponding institutional reforms, around gender diversity and equality in leadership.
Features of the book:
* The stories of 14 women leaders in Brussels.
* Facts & figures about women in decision-making in Europe.
* Advice and "dos and don'ts" for women leaders-to-be.
* How to develop more gender-inclusive organisations.
* Directory of groups which connect and support professional women in Brussels.
"A very welcome contribution that shows the leadership qualities of European women. It inspires women working in Brussels – and beyond", Kristalina Georgieva, Chief Executive Officer, World Bank.
"A set of reflections by a remarkable collection of European leaders that women everywhere will want to read", Anne-Marie Slaughter, President and CEO, New America Foundation.
| 200 pages
27 Sep 2017
John Harper Publishing
London, United Kingdom